Pool Rules 2023
It is the intent of the Park South Station Master Homeowners Association (The Association) Board of Directors (The Board) to provide these rules and regulations for the mutual enjoyment of the homeowners and their guests. The obligation of enforcing these rules and regulations are for the good of all the homeowners and their guests. Enforcement is primarily in the hands of the pool management company and its trained staff. Their principal responsibility is to assure the homeowners of all of the courtesies, comforts and services to which they are entitled. Further, it is the duty of the homeowners to know the rules and regulations and to cooperate with the pool management company, the property management company and the Board and concerning enforcement of said rules.
Conduct at the pool must be such as to provide the greatest enjoyment for the most significant number of residents. Homeowner cooperation is required to ensure that all tenants/roommates, as well as guests, understand and follow these rules. The pool management company, the property management company and The Board are given full authority to enforce all rules and regulations, and to modify these rules for the safety of all participants.
The pool and the pool deck are under 24-hour video surveillance to help provide a safe and secure pool environment. The pool is "swim at your own risk"; video surveillance is not intended to give a false sense of security for those using the pool or as a substitute for lifeguards.
Monday – Sunday: 8:00am until 8:00pm
DO NOT ENTER THE POOL DECK BEFORE OR AFTER POSTED HOURS OF OPERATION
Anyone caught in the pool during posted hours will be trespassing and subject to penalty, suspension, or arrest for trespassing.
Entry and Exit will only be allowed through the pool house gates, where the bathrooms are located on Union Pacific Avenue, or the pumproom on Central Pacific Avenue. Entry and Exit from any other point, such as through the Clubhouse are not allowed.
No lifeguard or pool attendant is on duty; users of this pool do so at their own risk. No children are allowed in the pool area at any time unless supervised by an adult. Anyone under the age of 14 is considered a child and must be supervised by an adult. The Association will not be responsible for any accidents or injuries in or around the pool. The use of the pool indicates acceptance of these conditions.
The Association, the pool management company and the property management company will determine when and if attendance at the pool has reached capacity. When capacity is reached, further attendance will be restricted so as not to exceed capacity.
Please note that all residents must always have in their possession an activated key fob without exception. All guests must be always accompanied by a resident without exception while in the pool facility. If at any time, or for any reason, you do not have your activated key fob and/or cannot provide a valid address in the community to the pool management company, to the property management company or The Board, then; as a result, you will be asked to leave the facility until this can be provided.
NEW OWNERS, TENANTS, AND GUESTS
New homeowners should receive access control devices from the previous homeowner at the time of the real estate closing. If you are leasing your unit, please be sure your tenants are provided all activated access control devices. If you need replacement devices, please get in touch with the property management company with at least a 72-hour notice at firstname.lastname@example.org. Residents are responsible for covering the replacement device fee before they are issued.
Guests may use the pool at a resident's invitation and must be accompanied by the member at all times.
Each RESIDENCE/HOUSEHOLD is limited to a maximum of two (2) guests.
2. The pool cannot be used for private parties; see Clubhouse Rules for additional information pertaining to leasing
the interior of the Clubhouse for private parties.
3. If you need to make special arrangements for your guests or event, please contact the property management
company to obtain approval for any additional guests over two (2) per residence at least a week before the event.
***ALL GLASS BOTTLES AND/OR CONTAINERS ARE PROHIBITED IN THE POOL AREAS. ANY RESIDENT OR GUEST WITH GLASS WILL NOT BE PERMITTED ON THE POOL DECK!!!***
Park South Station Homeowners dues must be current for all Associations.
2. No outstanding Architectural Control violations are permitted to be on file.
3. Per 15A N.C. Administrative code 18A.2530. "CHILDREN SHOULD NOT USE THE SWIMMING POOL WITHOUT
ADULT SUPERVISION, AND ADULTS SHOULD NOT SWIM ALONE"
4. No children are allowed in the pool area at any time unless supervised by an adult. This would identify as anyone
under the age of 14. The State of North Carolina stresses that an adult should accompany children under 14 years
of age and that children should not swim alone. For this reason, the Association requires children under age 14 be
accompanied by an adult (defined as someone who is 18 years old or older and is the parent or legal guardian, a
relative, or a baby-sitter).
5. The Pool Management Company has the right and responsibility to close the pool at its discretion.
6. Residents, tenants, and/or their guests are responsible for using the facility in a reasonable and prudent manner. If
it is found that a household was negligent in an occurrence, including damage to the facility, the Board may levy
fines in order to cover costs associated with cleaning/treating/ and repairing the pool/ equipment/ and facility.
7. Foul or abusive language will not be tolerated and are grounds for suspension of membership privileges or
expulsion from the pool. The Board, the property management company, and the pool company have the right to
enforce this rule.
8. All swimmers should shower before entering the pool. This is necessary to reduce the amount of oil that enters the
9. Appropriate swim attire is to be worn on pool grounds. This is a family environment– no cut-offs or thongs will be
10. Changing clothing and diapers is to be confined to the restrooms. Please dispose of all diapers and trash properly.
11. No one with an open wound, inflamed eyes, or other infection is permitted to swim.
12. Children wearing diapers must wear rubber pants under their bathing suits. Should a fecal accident occur, anyone
using the pool must get out of the water, and the pool management company or the property management
company is to be notified immediately. The Board may levy fines to cover costs associated with cleaning/treating/
and repairing the pool/ equipment/ and facility.
13. No pets, skateboards, roller blades or bicycles are allowed in the pool area.
14. No running, pushing, wrestling, or other rough, boisterous activity is allowed in the pool area.
15. No distasteful displays of affection.
16. Diving is not permitted anywhere in the pool.
17. The pool management company and or Association are not responsible for lost or stolen items.
18. No smoking is allowed anywhere on the premises within the pool deck area. This includes tobacco, e-cigarettes, or
any vape type products.
19. Pool furniture is first come, first serve. No reserving of chairs will be allowed. If chairs are reserved without actively
being used items used to reserve the furniture may be collected and taken off the pool deck.
20. Extra pool chairs may be brought into the pool area. Any chairs left on the pool deck will be collected and donated to
21. The pool may not be used as a money-making facility for residents.
22. Any member or guest that violates these rules and regulations could be banned from the pool or fined at The
23. Swimming lessons: Swim lessons are allowed for residents only and must be provided by a certified swim instructor.
There will be absolutely no use of the pool to provide swimming lessons for non-residents. The pool management
company will provide residents with a list of certified swim instructors from which to choose. Should a resident wish
to use a certified swim instructor not on this list, the resident must provide, in writing, complete information about
the swim instructor to the property manager, prior to any lessons being conducted. Residents involved with swim
lessons assume all risks and liability associated with such lessons. The Association is not responsible for any injuries
or accidents resulting from swim lessons. Swim lessons must not interfere with the use of the pool by other
residents and/or guests. Any resident violating this rule for swim lessons will have their access to the pool
24. Rental of the Clubhouse does not include the use of the pool or the pool deck, only the interior of the Clubhouse.
25. Radios and other music devices that play aloud for others to hear are prohibited.
26. No guns/ weapons are allowed in the Clubhouse and /or the pool area
1. Lounges, chairs, and tables are available on a first come, first served basis. Pool furniture shall not be permitted to
leave the pool facility or allowed in the pool at any time.
2. Kindly clean your area of trash and refuse when leaving.
3. Report damaged furniture to the pool management company or to the property management company.
4. Radios and other music devices that play aloud for others to hear are prohibited.
5. Extra chairs are allowed to be brought on to the pool deck, however, any chairs or other furniture left behind at the
end of the pool day will be collected and donated to charity.
1. Corn Hole or other tossing games are permitted in the far rear of the pool deck only. Any tossing games must not
infringe upon areas where there is pool furniture. No Exceptions.
2. All balls or items in the pool must be NERF or of soft material.
3. If playing games in the pool, please do so in an isolated area and utilize soft objects only. Only toss games are
permitted in the pool. All other racket games must be played in the rear of the pool deck or outside the fence on
1. Foam noodles are permitted.
2. Swim floaties/water wings: An adult must accompany children using swim floaties/ water wings in the pool.
3. No rafts, surfboards, boats, baby pools, etc. are permitted. Please note, if you are utilizing an inflatable mat or
float, you must ensure that you are not disturbing others' use of the pool and be sure to take these with you when
leaving the pool.
FOOD AND DRINK
1. NO GLASS CONTAINERS OR BOTTLES OF ANY KIND ARE PERMITTED IN THE POOL AREA!
2. All alcoholic beverages must be contained in a plastic or aluminum container.
3. No eating or holding any item to be eaten while in the pool, around the pool edge (deck) or on the pool steps.
Parents, PLEASE, do not allow your children to walk around the pool or sit on any steps while eating.
The Board appreciates your cooperation and attention to these rules and regulations. Please note that per the Master Covenants, Conditions, and Restrictions, The Board reserves the right to amend these rules and regulations without notice.
If any owner, or an owner's tenants/ roommates, and/or guests is reported to be in violation of these rules and regulations, you may be subject to a hearing with The Board and are subject to fines or penalties at The Board's discretion and as permitted by State Statute.
Please ensure that you and your guests adhere to these rules and regulations to promote a safe and pleasant pool experience for all residents and their guests. The Board, the Pool Management Company, and the Property Management Company reserve the right to ask anyone considered unruly or misbehaving to leave the premises at their discretion.